Chương trình Hội Thảo quốc tế về Công bằng Xã hội và Trách nhiệm Xã hội tại Việt Nam
Trần Văn Đoàn
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON
“SOCIAL JUSTICE, SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND SOCIAL SOLIDARITY”
October 15-19, 2007
Venue: Hanoi, Vietnam. Vietnamese Academy of Social Sciences
Hosted by The Vietnamese Academy of Social Sciences (VASS).
Co- Organized by Institute of Philosophy, The Vietnamese Academy of Social Sciences, Vietnam, and Misereor, Aachen, Germany
Sponsored by: Misereor and VASS
Arrival (Pick-up provided)
18.00-19.00 Diner. Food provided for later coming scholar.
9.00-09.45 Opening Ceremony
09.45 – 12.00 General Session 1 (with a break for coffee, tea and photo session at 10.30 -10.50)
12.00 – 14.00 Lunch and Rest
14.00 – 15.30 Parallel Sessions (3 Sections: Social Justice, Social Responsibility and Social Solidarity)
15.30 - 15-45 Coffee or Tea Break with Snacks
15.45 – 17.15 Parallel Sessions (3 Sections)
10.00 – 12.00 Dialogue: Cardinal Prof. Dr. Oscar Rodriguez, Dr. Joseph Sayer, Prof. Dr. Nguyen Phu Trong or Prof. Dr. To Huy Rua.
at The Conference Room of the Institute of Philosophy, 52 Lang Ha, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
* After-noon: City Tour for Foreign Participants.
* Special Event: (for Missio, Misereor, and Members of the Vietnamese Bishops Conference, and Guests): The Opening Ceremony of the Center of Religious Studies at University of Social Sciences and Humanities (The Vietnam National University).
Halong Bay Tour (Special Program).
Departure (car provided)
Language: English, Vietnamese (translation provided) and German (translation of Mr. Dipl. Vu Tu Hoa and Prof. Tran Van Doan)
Prof. Dr. Do Hoai Nam, President of VASS
Monsignor Dr. Joseph Sayer, Misereor
Bishop Nguyen Van Nhon, President, Vietnamese Bishops Conference
Prof. Dr. To Huy Rua, President, National Committee of Culture and Policy
Dr. Christian-Ludwig Weber-Lortsch, Ambassador of Germany to Vietnam
Prof. Dr. Tran Van Doan, President of UAP
Prof. Dr. Pham Van Duc, Director, Institute of Philosophy, VASS
3 Plenary Sessions
1. General Session
Chair: Prof. Dr. Do Hoai Nam, President, VASS
- Prof. Dr. Oscar Rodriguez, Cardinal, President, Commission of Justice and Solidarity, CELAM
- Prof. Dr. To Huy Rua, President, Commission of Cultural Affairs of the Vietnamese Communist Party
2. General Session
Chair: Prof. Dr. Joseph Sayer, Executive Director, Misereor
- Rev. Dr. Phan Dinh Cho, The Ellacuria Chair of Catholic Thought, Georgetown University, USA
- Bishop Dr. Reinhard Marx, Bishop, Chairman of the Commission for Social Questions.
3. General Session
Prof. Dr. Pham Minh Hac (Member, Council for Research in Values and Philosophy, Former Minister of Education)
- Prof. Dr. Gabriel Ly, Former President, Fujen University, Academician. (in Chinese with English translation by Prof. Tran Van Doan)
- Prof. Dr. Karl Gabriel, Director, University of Muenster
- Prof. Dr, Joseph Sayer, Executive Director, Misereor. (if necessary, in German with English translation by Mr. Vu Tu Hoa)
12 Sections with 24 speakers.
Room 1: Social Justice. Responsible: Prof. Dr. Tran Van Doan
4 sections. Chairs: Prof. Dr. Le Huu Tang, Dr. Martin Duetting, Prof. Dr. Vincent Shen (or Prof. Dr. Karl Gabriel), Prof. Dr. Vo Van Sen.
Room 2: Social Responsibility. Responsible: Dr. Ulrich Dornberg
4 sections. Chairs: Prof. Dr. Vu Kim Chinh (or Prof. Tomonobu Imamichi), Prof. Dr. Nguyen Van Hy, Prof. Dr. Ho Si Quy, Prof. Dr. Nguyen Van Khanh.
Room 3: Social Solidarity. Responsible: Prof. Dr. Pham Van Duc
4 sections. Chairs: Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thai Hop, Prof. Dr. Zhuo Xin-ping or Zhao Dun-hua, Dr. Richard Brosse, Rev Dr. Anthony Son.
Chairs: Prof. Dr. Joseph Sayer and Prof. Dr. Tran Duc Luong (Vice-President, VASS).
Special Address: Archbishop Ngo Quang Kiet, Archbishop of Hanoi.
Concluding Report 1: Prof. Dr. Tran Van Doan (Social Justice)
Concluding Report 2: Dr. Ulrich Dornberg (Social Responsibility)
Concluding Report 3: Prof. Dr. Pham Van Duc (Social Solidarity)
Board of Advisors
- Prof. Dr. Do Hoai Nam, President, VASS
- Prof. Dr. Nguyen Phu Trong, President, National Assembly
- Monsignor Dr. Joseph Sayer, Executive Director, Misereor
- Prof. Dr. Gabriel Ly, Academician, Former President, Fujen University
- Prof. Dr. Pham Minh Hac, Former Minister of Education
- Prof. Dr. Oscar Rodriguez, Cardinal, President, Commission for Justice and Solidarity, CELAM
- Bishop Dr. Nguyen Van Hoa, Bishop, President, Vietnamese Bishops Conference
- Dr. Christian-Ludwig Weber-Lortsch, Ambassador of Germany to Vietnam
- Prof. Pham Van Duc, Director, Institute of Philosophy, VASS
- Prof. Tran Van Doan, President, Union of Asian Philosophers; Member, Steering Committee, FISP; Co-ordinator, CRVP; Advisor, Open Society; Professor of Philosophy, National Taiwan University
- Dr. Ulrich Dornberg, Head, Section Vietnam, Misereor
- Prof. Dr. Pham Van Duc
- Prof. Dr. Tran Van Doan
- Dr. Ulrich Dornberg
- Rev Dr. Nguyen Thai Hop (Vietnam Bishops Conference)